Highly recommended places in Vancouver (Written at March 21, 2014)
- (ladies only) free ski night on Mon, at Symour Mountain
- Granville island
Many great things and stuffs to look and purchase
Great night view!!!!!(start about 7:00pm., it’ll go dark really quickly, so make sure your camera works)
And there have some shops provide fresh sea food, which you can choose and ask them to cook for you!
- Lynn suspension bridge park
Beautiful and good for exercise, go with friends, it’s too large to meet other people. They have some free tours and BBQ, check website!
- Vancouver Art Gallery, Tuesday night, 5:00-9:00, donation!!!!
- Rennie Collection(In china town), free tour, need to register before!
- Vancouver Convention Center
- Library at Hornby st. beautiful places, and they have TED speech via video!!!
- Free tour guide, so great, need to register before!!!
- Capilano salmon hatchery+ dam: can see how the salmon grow
- Museum of Vancouver, great place! And the beach outside is so so great!!!!
- Vera’s burger!!! So huge!!! and tasty! Definitely try it.
- English Bay; go at sunny gay, so pretty!